Assistance with utility deposits or bills is available for any Florence County resident who meets the qualifications listed below.
Qualifications for Assistance:
- For deposits: Participants must provide the account number, deposit amount, and service address.
- For bills: The utility bill in question must be either a final notice or a notice of disconnect and be due within two weeks.
- Participant must be a Florence County resident (or placing deposit on a Florence County residence)
- Participant can not have received financial assistance from Lighthouse Ministries in the past 12 months.
To schedule an appointment:
- Call Lighthouse Ministries (843-629-0830) on Mondays or Wednesdays at noon to schedule an appointment.