Lighthouse Ministries would not be able to serve others without the hard work of dedicated volunteers. We are happy to work with your schedule and provide you with all the training you need to feel confident serving alongside us.
Ongoing volunteer needs:
- Front office help (answering phones and door, greeting participants)
- Conducting interviews for people in need of services
- Assisting with data entry
- Clerical assistance (help with letters and mailings, database management)
- Building maintenance
- Technology help and/or website maintenance
- Donation pick-up
- Working Mother Education & Support Program volunteers and advocates
- Strengthening Families Program volunteers
- Building ramps and handrails
- Advocate guide for First Friday Homeless Connect
If you’re interested in volunteering–whether it’s participating in a single project or volunteering regularly–we would be glad to have you.
Please complete our Volunteer Application and email it, fax it, or drop it off at our building. We will be in touch with you soon after we receive it.