Please be advised that August 4th’s First Friday Homeless Connect Event will be held at New Ebenezer Baptist Church at 307 S. Ravenel St.
The First Friday Homeless Connect Event helps those who are homeless get connected to area services to improve their situation.
Lighthouse Ministries partners with local agencies in order to be able to provide more efficient services specifically to low-income families that are at risk of becoming homeless and the homeless population of Florence County by hosting the First Friday Homeless Connect Event. This event involves a minimum of 28 agencies/organizations that work with this population.
- Absolute Total Care
- Alston Wilkes Society (SSVF)
- City of Florence
- Darlington County VA
- Florence County VA
- Harvest Hope Food Bank
- House of Hope of the Pee Dee
- Lighthouse Ministries
- Loving Arms, Inc.
- Marion County VA
- Mental Health America of SC
- Mercy Medicine Clinic
- Naomi Project
- Pee Dee Area Veterans Advisory Council
- Pee Dee Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Assault
- Pee Dee Mental Health
- Poynor Adult Education
- Resurrection Restoration Center
- Social Security Administration
- S.C. Dept. of Employment and Workforce
- S.C. Dept. of Juvenile Justice
- S.C. Dept. of Motor Vehicles
- S.C. Dept. Probation & Parole (Victim Services)
- S.C. Legal Services
- S.C. Vocational Rehabilitation
- The Benefit Bank of S.C.
- Vantage Point Area Agency on Aging
- Veterans Resource Center of Florence
- VFW Department of S.C.