Please note that First Friday Homeless Connect Event now takes place at Poynor Adult Education at 301 S. Dargan Street.
The First Friday Homeless Connect Event helps those who are homeless get connected to area services to improve their situation.
Lighthouse Ministries partners with local agencies in order to be able to provide more efficient services specifically to low-income families that are at risk of becoming homeless and the homeless population of Florence County by helping coordinate the First Friday Homeless Connect Event. This event involves a minimum of 28 agencies/organizations that work with this population.
To help us spread the word, please print the First Friday–2018 flyer and post it in a conspicuous place.
- Absolute Total Care
- Alston Wilkes Society (SSVF)
- City of Florence
- Darlington County VA
- Florence County VA
- Harvest Hope Food Bank
- House of Hope of the Pee Dee
- Lighthouse Ministries
- Loving Arms, Inc.
- Marion County VA
- Mental Health America of SC
- Mercy Medicine Clinic
- Naomi Project
- Pee Dee Area Veterans Advisory Council
- Pee Dee Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Assault
- Pee Dee Mental Health
- Poynor Adult Education
- Resurrection Restoration Center
- Social Security Administration
- S.C. Dept. of Employment and Workforce
- S.C. Dept. of Juvenile Justice
- S.C. Dept. of Motor Vehicles
- S.C. Dept. Probation & Parole (Victim Services)
- S.C. Legal Services
- S.C. Vocational Rehabilitation
- The Benefit Bank of S.C.
- Vantage Point Area Agency on Aging
- Veterans Resource Center of Florence
- VFW Department of S.C.